Have you ever thought of decorating your home by dressing up a plain black ladder and using it to display some of your favourite items?
Here are some tips on how you can do so:
1) Display your fashion accessories
- Take advantage of empty wall space and transform them into cosy corners in your home.
- Mix and match items to include a variety of colours and textures.
- Keep to 4 or 5 key pieces when styling, to prevent the look from appearing cluttered.
2) Decorate a feature wall with plants, photos and postcards
- Make use of hooks and clips to display items.
- Choose hanging planters in geometric shapes, that can help add dimension to the overall aesthetic.
- Add a pouf and there you have it — a cosy, Insta-worthy corner you can relax in.
3) Showcase your magazine collection
- Be innovative and instead of stacking your magazines on shelves, floors or bookcases, drape them over the ladder instead.
- Slot a selection — choose covers of different colour palettes to create contrast — onto the various ledges.
- Complement them with a selection of plants, if you like.