Design: Desmond Ong
1) Exposed water pipes and valve as a utilitarian industrial-chic statement. No need for fancy water faucets to look cool!
Design: Joey Khu Interior Design
2) Gilded mosaic walls that give any compact bathroom a luxurious look.
3) Repurposed loose furniture as a bathroom vanity — creative and different! (See this chest of drawers.)
Design: Free Space Intent
4) Ceiling hooks that allow you to dangle lighting cables or plants overhead.
Design: Whiz Concepts
5) A customised water faucet suspended from the ceiling.
6) A centralised open shower.
Design: The Carpenter's
7) An imported exotic bathtub!
Design: Md.Ma Design Consultants
8) A customised sunken bath which water fills up from a slit in the wall, rather than a faucet.
Design: Spacedge Designs
9) A TV installed on a rotatable panel so you can watch from the tub or bed.
Design: Audrey Lee Interiors
10) An outdoor shower with antique-looking doors.
Which is your favourite?