The kitchen is probably one of the most expensive rooms in the home to renovate. So, if you're looking to do a makeover, but don't want to shell out too much, we've got some low-cost ways you can update your kitchen!
- Add open shelving. These simple shelves are sleek and streamlined. They'll give you the storage you need without the added bulk!
- Display your dishes. Your dishes make great accessories without being over-the-top!
- Accessorise. Hang an art piece, leave your knives in a quirky knife holder, etc. Avoid clutter, but don't leave your kitchen bare!
- Change the knobs. Give your drawers and cabinets a fresh look by changing the drawer pulls and knobs!
- Put up new lights. Your kitchen can have a new look with new lighting fixtures! Exposed light bulbs are industrial and chic, while a dramatic chandelier or pendant lamp can give an opulent vibe to your kitchen. The possibilities are endless!