1. This broad ladder only adds to the visual impact of the long shelving unit that stretches almost from wall to wall. Design: Habit LLP
2. Wheels at the base of the ladder make it easy to roll it across the span of the bookshelf. Design: Design Channel
3. The design and dark tones of this bookshelf and ladder is a contemporary take on the old-English library look. Accessories such as the chandelier and table lamp compete the look. Design: The Cottage Crafts
4. The wooden ladder befits the rustic barn-style doors of this shoe cabinet and wardrobe.
5. The design of this ladder echoes that of the shelving, and the overall look is sleek and sophisticated. Design: Project File
6. A bright blue bamboo ladder adds a great touch of colour to this beige bathroom. Design: The Cottage Crafts
7. Need more space to hang clothes in the bathroom? A ladder is perfect for draping over towels, clothes or even magazines! The best part is that you can take it away when its not needed.