Tired of solid colours? Try patterned wallpaper instead! Chloe from E&A Interiors shares how you can pick the right patterns for your home.
1. For newcomers to using patterns, choose a coloured motif against a white background.
2. Don't be afraid to use patterns with colour. Just think about the mood you want to create in the space, be it relaxing or energetic, and choose the hues accordingly.
3. Play around with scale. Placing wallpaper or fabric prints of drifferent sizes in the same space can produce a stunning effect, especially for small rooms.
4. Choose patterns that you love, so you won't get sick of them after a long time.
5. Remember that large-scale atterns can co-exist with smaller-scale prints, as long as the palette stays in the same colour family.