1) Keep it clean and simple! If you want to prevent clutter, just leave two small chairs (in this home's case, child-sized chairs!) outside for yourself to enjoy the view. Like this home, keep the table just on the inside of the balcony.
2) Make use of vertical space
Aside from a vertical green wall, make use of the walls for storage too.
3) Make use of the balcony railing
Constructing a little bar-counter will give you a great view from your balcony while helping you save space.
4) Bring some greenery into your home For homes that follow a monochrome theme, a patch of artificial turf should brighten up your home! This ID made use of the greenery and bird decals to bring life to the sparse area.
5) Double-duty seating with storage!
Sounds impossible? But it is possible! But we’d suggest keeping this idea to a child-free zone. You won’t want your little ones clambering over the edge! A little storage box, with fluffy cushions, could be the solution to give you a storage and seating option in your tiny balcony.
6) A mini swing
A different look from the regular egg swing chair, this tiny swing, just large enough for one person, will add a touch of country-chic to your balcony.