These designers have cleverly made use of materials and forms to create visually arresting feature walls in these Singapore homes.
1. Laminates,with different woodgrain patterns and cut into strips of different widths, were used to create this chevron wall that backdrops the bed.
Design: Studio Wills + Architects
2. For this feature wall that is both practical and decorative, the slim desk can be tucked back into the built-in structure that features a geometric design. A light wood tone laminate finishes the bookshelf.
Design: Atelier Here
3. The designer (and homeowner) simply used a textured accoustic wallcovering for this TV feature wall. On the top, he installed a shelf to draw the eye upwards, making the most of the living area's lofty ceiling.
Design: KNQ Associates
4. Faux bricks and concrete screed were used to create this living room feature wall, which has a trendy weathered industrial-style look.
Design: Linear Space Concepts
5. This is a simple built-in storage cabinet, but enhanced with strategically positioned cut-outs in different shapes for showing off the homeowner's favourite books and other objects. A cool light-tone grey laminate is used.
Design: Dan's Workshop
6. Corrugated metal hoarding panels were spray painted a bright sunny yellow and mounted on the wall, to achieve this cargo container effect in this living area.