Kitchen design ideas: 10 stylish ways to store kitchen tools and crockery
When designing your kitchen, you'd want to cater enough storage space for all your tools, crockery, appliances and condiments. You should also make sure they are stored in the most ideal places — easy to reach, near the work areas etc.
And with all the various accessories, tools, appliances and more having nicer designs now, you might not even want to hide them!
See in the following slides some stylish ways of organising and storing, as well as displaying all your kitchen paraphernalia.
1. Large cabinet with glass panels, and shelves of different heights.
Design: PIU Design
2. A recycled glass jar or container — for a casual, homey look.
3. Arranged nicely in a standalone shelf.
Design: Desmond Ong
4. On open shelving installed on a dedicated wall — a strong focal point.
5. Wall shelves with compartments of different sizes, to fit in everything perfectly.
6. Suspended open shelving, above the kitchen island — provides easy access from both sides.