1. Aleve laminates from EDL
Bring rusticity into a modern kitchen with the naturalistic grain of the Aleve forest in Piedmont, Italy, which inspired EDL’s Aleve collection of 11 timber designs. This collection comes in 10ft by 4ft sheets, allowing for less joint lines.
2. HD gloss laminates from Greenlam
Go with high gloss laminates for that sleek, designer kitchen appeal. Greenlam’s HD gloss laminates are scratch-resistant, unlike most typical glossy laminates.
3. Cemento laminates from EDL
EDL’s Cemento laminates are ideal for an industrial-chic look. The three laminates in the collection — Cassaforma, Cinder Basalt and Shiro — come in light and dark shades, and mimic the look and texture of real concrete.
4. Wood Grains laminates from Formica
Formica’s Wood Grains is a collection of beautiful laminates in different tones – from light to deep — making it a versatile choice for any contemporary kitchen.
5. Dri-Matt Solid Colour laminates from Lamitak
Create a lively cook space with Lamitak’s range of Dri-Matt Solid Colour laminates. Choose from a plethora of vivid hues, such as Aqua or Paris Green (pictured), in a pleasant-to-touch matte texture.
6. Tanned Rosenheim Maple laminate from Lamitak
Complement a light and bright kitchen by adding subtle texture and woody tones with the Tanned Rosenheim Maple laminate from Lamitak.
7. Fustian laminates from Lamitak
Get a tasteful, distinctive look with Lamitak’s Fustian laminates, which recreate the subtle texture of linen. It is available in light and dark shades.
8. Vivido cabinet door panels from The Ewins Home The Vivido cabinet door panels from The Ewins Home look like glass, but are actually made of durable acrylic. They are scratch-resistant and come in 18 fun colours!
9. Bobdyn cabinets from Ikea
Get a traditional of country-style look for your kitchen with Ikea’s Bobdyn fibreboard cabinets. They look classy and refined, with door designs that feature inset bevelled glass.
10. Line laminates from EDL
EDL’s Line range of laminates features a simple linear design that is great if you want something that is neither too plain, nor too fussy.