Those exposed light bulbs have been a rather permanent fixture in trendy Scandinavian and industrial themed homes in recent years; and this trend isn’t fading out just yet. Here are 10 ideas to display them a little differently.
1. Vary the types of exposed light bulbs and get messy with the cables. (Interior design by Urban Design & Builders)
3. Combine the black cables with black trunking. (Interior design by Spacious Planners)
6. Separate them into different clusters for a grungier effect. (Interior design by Io Man Style Kounsel)
7. Keep it minimal for a bigger impact. (Interior design by Museum)
9. Match the cables with other outstanding colours used in the rest of the room’s decor. (Interior design by Three-D Conceptwerke)
10. Top the light bulb off with a top hat.