New in Ikea this April, beautiful and affordable rugs that you'd want to take home!
1. The honeycomb was the inspiration behind the Pandrup rug, $79.
2. The unique asymmetric shape of the Ternslev rug, $279, allows you to place it in various directions to suit your furniture arrangement.
3. The Fakse rug has an off-white geometric pattern that is beautifully subtle, $249
4. Handwoven in sisal and jute, the Tilst rug, $59.90, is a small runner that has fun rainbow stripes running through it.
5. The Birket rug, $199, is dense and thick, with a stylish geometric pattern.
6. The Sattrup rug, $249, is woven in sisal and jute such a way that it resembles a ploughed field.
7. The simple stripes of the Gorlose rug, $39.90, makes it versatile for any space.
8. Handwoven using white jute and black wool, the Sjoslev rug, $119, has a bright green edge that perks up the birch tree look.