The trick to enlarging a small space is by hacking as many walls as possible. That often leaves one with an open dining area which needs to be dressed up so that it won’t be an eyesore. Since this area is now in plain sight, be sure to try these decorating tips to make it stand out!
1. Zone the area with a simply yet stylish rug.
2. Customise unique seating.
3. Style up the table surface.
4. Match the dining set with the feature wall.
5. Create a subtle feature wall for the area.
6. Set it apart with a statement lighting.
7. Colour zone the area with an accent wall.
8. Mark it out with Peranakan tiles.