You probably know of ASOS and their trendy high-street fashion for both guys and girls. But seeing as they operate online-only with no boutiques, have you ever wondered what their office looks like? So this week, we have a look at their global headquarters in London, designed by MoreySmith.
Define The Look:
Bold and edgy, yet clean and sharp
Get The Look:
Be inspired by textiles, fabrics and graphical prints! Get elegant furniture with soft silhouettes and in interesting mixed patterns for a twist. Complements like simple, understated lamps keep things modern. A colourful, striking feature can be achieved with laminates or wall coverings.
Photos from MoreySmith.
The Mood Board:
1. Vases from Galanga Living
2. Black Peacock laminate from Edl
3. Harumi laminate from Lamitak
4. Lime laminate from Lamitak
5. Blueberry Halftone laminate from Formica
6. Light Orange laminate from Greenlam
7. Ticking Stripe cushion from kellyhoppen.com
8. Gubi Ronde pendant lamp from Dream Interiors
9. Feminine Chesterfield chair from Make Room
10. Carved stools (or sidetable) from Make Rom
11. Peacock sofa from Make Room
12. Gubi Grasshopper floor lamp from Dream Interiors
13. Assi D’alpe Chalet wood-look tiles from Rice