Bedroom design ideas: 5 ways for customised nightstands
In order to get furniture to fit your space exactly as you want, your best bet is to go with customisation. Especially when you have limited space, or when you don't want awkward gaps, it is useful to have your nightstand or bedside table designed specially to match your bed, too.
1. In this bedroom, a simple ledge with rounded edges is integrated into the contemporary bed headboard. Fuss-free and stylish!
2. The same detail and finishing used for the bed frame is applied to the bedside table, for consistency and a streamlined look. The backlit effect also enhances it.
Design: Joey Khu Interior Design
3. The design of the bed leads on to the desk in this room, with just a little ledge to place essentials and help zone the sleeping space and study area.
Design: Dan's Workshop
4. The dark mirror finish of this bedside table makes it look less obtrusive and adds to its "floating" design. It provides ample storage space in the drawer, at the same time.
Design: Renaissance Planners & Designers
5. This bedroom has a geometric monochromatic theme, when it comes to the built-in furniture. The whole bed frame, complete with headboard and bedside table, is customised to have a neat and compact design.