The study room need not be a formal-looking space like traditional office settings. Spruce up the look in this space by adding accessories and accents to create a vibrant look and welcoming ambience. Here are some tips:
1) Keep the study table neat by extending storage space with a sideboard.
2) Decorate with plants to lend a casual vibe.
3) Use pinboards so notes and reminders are always in sight.
4) Instead of a table, design a ledge against the wall to free up floor space.
5) Incorporate overhead shelvings to store books and display knick knacks.
6) Add accent colours to create a vibrant look.